Friday, November 4, 2022

Back from the World Skate Games Argentina 2022 Final Results Stoked



Overall Results from the World Skate Games 2022

I placed 4th overall behind 3rd by 5 points!


I Placed 3rd in the Hybrid
I wanted to make Podium and was happy to on the first day of racing against really fast younger racers from all over the world.
1st Lynn Kramer (USA) and 2nd Anna Gailite (LAT)

Hybrid Results
Tight Results

I placed 5th in the Tight Slalom. 68 straight cones.
I missed the round of 4 my 0.211 hundredths of a second.
I was stoked to see Suzuka Nakanishi (JAP)
power through and get into the round of 4. 



Special Slalom Race 

Sunday super cold and windy day.
I placed 4th. I had beat Eliza in both qualifying rounds. 
She powered and got me in the consolation round. Some great racing results I can't complain since I was the elder of all the racers at the event.








Tight race against Suzuka Nakanishi (JAP)
I can't move the video up near the tight PDF


 


Giant slalom results I placed 5th. I had the second fastest qualifying run. 
I didn't use my arms and tried to tuck the last run. 

I will add more information. So many great racers.
Thank you @lacostaracing for supporting the USA slalom team.
Thank you to all of my sponsors:





No comments: