Saturday, October 1, 2022

USA Slalom Skateboard Team Logo and sponsorship for the World Skate Games




There was not a logo for the team so I put one together and it's going on all of the team shirts and jerseys. Being a graphic designer it's hard for me not to design everything. 




I am overwhelmed with all the support from sponsors, friends, family and people I have never met.



It's getting real and I am super excited that I am on the USA Slalom Skateboard Team and have the opportunity to travel and skateboard internationally. 





Stoked on having two of these made for my race.
Camelbak custom stainless steel water bottles.
With the filter system.



You can do snail mail and get a tax right off.
Diana Rose ddr.nsr@gmail.com
2148 Inyo St, Los Osos CA 93402
Be sure they put Argentina@ Judi Oyama on the memo line.
Make the check out to “La Costa Racing.”
 or pay via paypal or venmo.

Thank you.






No comments: