Saturday, September 24, 2022

Vintage Stüssy Tribe Homeboy Jacket from BFF back history


Stussy Bob Marley T-shirt Sold


Stussy Laura T-shirt Pink Sold


Stussy Laura T-shirt Blue Sold


I have been doing some homework on some Stussy items I have gotten from the third employee. She's my BFF and had been wanting me to sell her stuff for years. She gave me the items after I stayed at her place. I have asked her several times to make sure she really wanted me to sell her pieces for my trip to skateboard in Argentina at the World Skate Games. 

I had know idea about the history of this tribe jacket or the OG t-shirts people like to buy.

I have not posted these yet but will in the next few weeks.



Pre-owned rare Exclusive Tribe Member Homeboy Stüssy Varsity Jacket 1987 small.

My last piece I have from my BFF Frances the name on the jacket is Francine her nickname at Stüssy. She was the third employee hired by Shawn. 

Back in 1987 the Stussy Tribe Varsity Jacket was simply known as the Homeboy Jacket, crafted with traditional letterman styling with a wool melton body, leather sleeves and irie colors on the chenille patch. It was created exclusively for members of the Tribe.
The one-of-a-kind jackets, featuring personalized embroidery on the breast pocket, would eventually become the International Stussy Tribe Jacket, symbolizing loyalty, authenticity and heritage.
From an article on High Snobiety:
Seen as a symbol for loyalty, authenticity and heritage, the IST is an OG piece of outerwear that sees its influence present on modern day staple streetwear offerings like the stadium jacket. The International Stussy Tribe Jacket is and will always be a reminder that success stems from meaningful relationships with like minded individuals."

Size Men's Small
Ribbed collar closed is 9" across
Chest 23 1/2 across
Length of jacket from back of collar to bottom hem is 27"
Sleeve length is 23"
3 inch cuff opened out and 20" leather sleeve
Pockets have a 5 1/2" opening
All quilted pattern lined inside
Has slight wear on sleeve ends minor. Please look at all of the photos. 
Irie Rasta Colored Chenille Patch on the back is 11 1/2" round
Wool Melton Body
Leather sleeves
Personalized embroidery Francine
The Jacket does not have any instructions or where it was made.

My eBay will is foyster2 I'm selling the last of the Stussy stuff now.



No comments: