Saturday, August 20, 2022

GN4LW post to help Fundraising for the World Skate Games in Argentina!


Fundraising for the World Skate Games in Argentina!

More than halfway there in funds.
Big thank you to my BFF Cindy Whitehead for posting the "Support Judi Oyama in Going to Worlds for Slalom Racing!" article to help my fundraising efforts. I hate asking for help and so this has been a great vehicle to let people know I need help with expenses so I can skateboard internationally. Cindy is a Sportstylist® OG vert skateboarder and best friend since the 70's.
Cindy has a female empowerment movement & brand, “Girl is NOT a 4 Letter Word” that gives back to girls in skateboarding via 501c3’s and micro-grants. GN4LW also creates opportunities and gives visibility to females in a male-dominated sport. Her mission has been profiled in espnW, Forbes, Teen Vogue and more.



 


You can pay LaCosta Racing a 501 c add my name to the notes here is a link to the donations page you can select support a team rider. Please make sure to add my name to the notes so I get the funds directly. You will get a letter for the donation for your taxes.


If you want to write a check make it out to La Costa Racing put my name in the memo. Snail Mail to 2148 Inyo St, Los Osos CA 93402

Be sure they put Argentina@ Judi Oyama on the memo line. They will send you a tax letter.

Email me if you would like to paypal or venmo me. I appreciate all the support.


Thank you to my sponsors.

NHS Fun Factory thank you Richard Novak and Jay Shuirman

Santa Cruz Skateboards

Bronson Bearings

Girl is NOT a 4 Letter Word Movement

Lenz Arts

RipTide Sports

Catto's Graphics

Jeff Traugott Guitars

Brenda of Hotline Wetsuits

Product Sponsors Are:

Independent Trucks since day one thanks to Fausto, Eric, and NHS

Giro Helmets

187 Killer Pads

Mob Grip Tape

Old Bones Therapy

Sk8Kings - Turbo Wheels


Thank you,

Judi O

No comments: