Sunday, August 23, 2020

Santa Cruz reissues super clean one signed by Jim Phillips Keith Meek and Jeff Kendall. Sold Roskopp's as a set.





I was going to put these on eBay but decided to sell them directly from my Skate Collector  you can check out here Facebook Skate Collector.



Selling this Jeff Kendall Santa Cruz Skateboard signed by Jeff Kendall




Selling this Bart Simpsons Santa Cruz deck sealed with Tech Deck


Selling this White Santa Cruz Slasher signed by Jim Phillips and Keith Meek


Selling this Black Slasher signed by Keith Meek

 

                                        Sold Santa Cruz Skateboard Rob Roskopp Decks

Clearing some of my boards that I do not need and helping a friend sell some of his stuff.
Not interested in trades. 

I am adding stickers boards and other items as I get to them.
Thank you.

No comments: