Monday, June 15, 2015

Cooper the Dog goes viral on Reddit 147,768 hits

My son posted his first Reddit photo ever. These are the three images. I photoshopped my weird dog in two different ways. by RexAquilium This the the link to the image. This is my dog, his name is Cooper and he is super smart, cute, and is very asymmetrical. He always has one ear up, and one down. He also has one blue eye and one brown eye. He is a rescue Australian Cattle Dog from the Santa Cruz SPCA.

My mom made some stickers of him too http://imgur.com/gallery/3Nh21qU

Left side of my dog copied and flipped it on to the other side.

Right side of my dog copied and flipped it on to the other side. Both the photoshopped creations look like totally different dogs

Same dog that I made this sticker for and sold out all but three on the first order. Just for fun. On BadassSkatemom.com Order a bigger size to replenish the stickers.

No comments: