Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Thank you you're Awesome

Thank you everyone for placing orders with my tiny brand Badass Skatemom I have been sewing, packing, shipping every night and morning. I was sitting at work watching the CrossFit open 17.4 when Nicole Carroll's video came on and she was wearing the Mermaid tank. I was like Mermaid! and then my phone starting binging with orders within 30 minutes. I am out of some sizes and waiting for my order to come from Catto's Graphics. I am self funded and print locally. I have been bugging Scott every day. I hope to get my order in soon. I placed a second reorder of Pinks and Teal since so many people have seen my first run colors which was tone on tone. I add stickers to each of my orders. I will add a Big Mermaid to all the orders and appreciate how nice everyone has been.

New colors with my next reorder.

These are coming a few weeks after my reorder.

No comments: