Thursday, November 10, 2016

Adobe Max 2016 Surfboard at the BASH

Super stoked to have the opportunity to go to my first Adobe Max with my CrossFit HQ Media crew. A few weeks prior to the event I painted a surfboard to be displayed at the Bash and in the Skateboard Build room. I got the board on Thursday and had to have it done and delivered to Adobe HQ by Monday morning. No problem even with the Santa Cruz CrossFit Affiliate Cup on Saturday morning which took half my day. I started it Friday in the woods at HQ during lunch putting on the primer coat. Sprayed the blue on Saturday and then the yellow top on Sunday. The weather wasn't so good on Sunday and so I had to use my blow drier between coats and had a few issues with the dry time but I had to power on and get it done.

Thank you to Scott at Catto's Graphics who cut out my graphics that I was able to pick up on Friday on my way home from work otherwise I was going to go without my design templates that saved tons of hand cut drawing time that I didn't have.

Thank you Jennifer Wills and Monika Wolff at W plus W for having me work on the board for Russell Brown.

Here are a few shots of the Surfboard in progress and at the Adobe MAX event.

Wishing it was sunny today #surfboard spray topcoat #montanapaint #aptos

A video posted by Judi Oyama (@judioyama) on

Cool to see my #surfboard at #adobemax2016 #strongisbeautiful #shaka #cooperthedog @cattosgraphics

A photo posted by Judi Oyama (@judioyama) on

#adobemax2016 #mermaid #surfboard the bottom of my #Shaka yellow board thanks @jen_iron_wills @cattosgraphics

A photo posted by Judi Oyama (@judioyama) on

No comments: