Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TechRaising Sold out Weekend in Santa Cruz 2014

Had a great time at this weekend's TechRaising event wish I could of had more time to stay but I was under deadline for Eton and Beckmann's Bread so this year was not to be one where I could team up but was glad to help. Great people and mentors. Glad I went.

You earn these if you help a team you are not a member of. I couldn't commit to any team because I had a Beckmann's Bread deadline on Monday to rework packaging I designed over 15? Years ago maybe 20. I wanted to put as many hours into that along with making sure my kids got homework done.

Got a few more on Sunday. Two other projects I wanted to help more is Pairsly developers team up and work together I think adding designers would be a great need. Infinity Gloves was another very cool project I'd like to help more on they have a website, a logo that they created and almost 6,000 Facebook likes. Two high school kids Suzanne's son Zohar and his friend had passion and tech skills that were amazing. Doug Erickson sports project another big one to follow.
Bought this between sessions at Book Shop Santa Cruz for the up coming May 7, 2014 talk at the Del Mar Theater, with Guy Kawasaki more info on Sara's Santa Cruz Tech Beat site. Another great article on SCTB Other projects to keep an eye on.

Crowd Central

Caffine.com

Susanville

College Guava

TechRaising Facebook Group

Tech Raising site

To view Darren Odden’s photographs on TechRaising 2014, visit the album.

Great job to the team and all of the volunteers.

No comments: