Friday, November 2, 2012

Hospice of Santa Cruz County to benefit at the Sockshop & Shoe Company tonight

More meaning behind this project then I knew. Just read the article Jondi wrote about this event in the Santa Cruz Sentinel this morning. I worked on the ad's, post card with Ellen, Kelly Short, Jesse and Lauren. I didn't know the story behind the event and feel more proud for working on this. I had a friend commit suicide a week ago I can't imagine what Kate went through with her son. I thought this was an event for Hospice but realize it has more meaning behind it.

WALKING THE JOURNEY OF GRIEF

WHAT: Benefit for Hospice of Santa Cruz County, artisan food and wine, guitarist Dayan Kai, raffle WHEN: 5:30-8:30 p.m. Friday November 2, 2012 WHERE: Sockshop & Shoe Co., 1515 Pacific Ave., Santa Cruz. INFORMATION: 429-6101

No comments: