Friday, November 16, 2012

Socksmith Socks new Website Launch with Jay Watson photos

It is always fun to post work I did a few months ago. Jay Watson and I teamed up to do a photo shoot for locally owner operated Socksmith Design. We shot in Santa Cruz with local talent. Noah Wegrich a Aptos surfer who's older sister writes for the Santa Cruz Sentinel and Allison who's father is Matt Twisselman who helped bring the Amgen bike race to Santa Cruz and owns a few food concessions on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. Also helping out was Jim Gentes founder of Giro's daughter Allie, Kate Stei the model in the polka dot socks and Kim Delaney who wore the Kitty socks, Dylan who brought the cool truck. The site is by John Benedetti Owner at Iluminada Design and Sante Arcangeli Family Wines Here are a few of the screen shots. I produced, location scouted, styled and art directed. Can't show all of the images yet since their are some socks not out yet that we shot that are way cool. Photos of Eric Clarkson will be in those photos. I enjoy working on site and getting out of the office. This kind of work is what my friend Cindy Whitehead does all the time. She is a good friend and I envy her job though I am lucky I get to do what I do with my little one person run Maximum Impact Design company. We may be small but with the crew I gather we get the job done.

Noah Wegrich's Reel

Noah Wegrich Surf Reel from Annie on Vimeo.

No comments: