Saturday, July 21, 2012

Selling my 23" Apple Cinema HD Display LCD Monitor. This monitor is 1920 x 1200 resolution, true 1080p HD. This is the acrylic framed matte finish glass no glare monitor includes a 2 port USB hub, perfect for a printer or flash drive concealed behind. Includes 2002 Manual and original CD software and Diamond D Diamond Bvu195 Usb External Video Display Adapter which retails for $76.99 on Macmall The monitor is in overall good condition but has a light pinkish tone at the top and bottom of screen. I bought it a few months ago from the original owner who is a professional local Santa Cruz photographer. He paid $1,999.00 new. It has been a perfect second monitor but I would not recommended for professional color correction. Working on dual page layouts for watching movies it is just fine. I changed up my work station and don't have the space for it. Any questions or offers please email me. Thanks! $200.00 firm Craigslist ad

Size (Viewable) 22.0" Dimensions 18.9 x 23.1 x 12.2

Sells for more here $555.54 or DV warehouse Price: $399.00.

USB DISPLAY ADAPTER - Diamond Multimedia connector to connect to an iMac.

Instructions for connecting to iMac

No comments: