Monday, October 19, 2009

River Run Vintner post card in progress


My oldest client and one of my first River Run Vintners locally owned and operated winery in Santa Cruz County my client since 1987 JP and Kristine are super great people and they make amazing wines, worth going just for Kristine yummy hors due vers.

Winter open house on Saturday, November 21, and Sunday, November 22, 2009. from 12 to 4 pm

Copy on the invite reads:
I'm saving the last cases of our more esoteric wines that were released and have sold out since our Spring Thing. The 2009 Viognier and Chardonnay will be released too. I'm releasing Kristine on the hors devours, so please join us and enjoy.

www.riverrunwines.com

River Run Vintners
65 Rogge Lane
Watsonville, California 95076
www.riverrunwines.com
E-mail: riverrun@cruzio.com
831-726-3112

No comments: