Friday, March 29, 2024

Texas Sizzler Slalom Skateboard Overall Results 2024



Texas Sizzler Overall Results 2024


Fun racing over the past weekend. Here are jpgs from the final PDF's. I always like to review my times and think about things I could of done to improve my racing. My arm swing, truck adjustments, wheel durometer, and anything else like not enough sleep that affected the outcome.

I placed 2nd overall for the weekend.
I was happy to place 3rd in the Giant Slalom.
2nd in the tight and 3rd in the Hybrid but I think I could have qualified higher if I had a cleaner run on the second run. I was getting cones sprayed into my lane all the way down. They counted I hit 11 but Leiola's mom had a video and so I was able to contest it and it went to under the DQ total of 9. 
I counted 6 cones total.


Thanks Jonathan Harms for the YouTube footage.

The BAR 2.0 was tall and scary. Yes, I crashed on my ass on the first drop but was able to change my torn shorts and try again. I made the drop but didn't make the course. My foot shifted and I almost crashed a third of the way down the hill but corrected. I ended up racing off the smaller ramp. 

Giant Slalom Final Results









 

No comments: