Sunday, September 3, 2023

No Comply Skate Art Show Closing date September 6, 2023

If anyone missed the opening to the No Comply Art Show they are having a closing ceremony. I was honored to be asked to be in the show with a host of amazing skateboard artists. I went have been an insecure artist when it comes to my drawing and painting. I airbrushed surfboards to get through SJSU in the evenings after work or school. 


I started this painting working on the Board Rescue Art Show and never finished it. I finished it and sent it to the show. Sugar Press Art printed 20 of these and 2 press proofs and 2 artists proofs that I got to keep. They are selling the rest. 





Print proof from Sugar Press limited signed run.

Artist: Judi Oyama
Title: Winchester Pink Pool
Edition: Archival pigment print on recycled Cotton Rag,
from an edition of 20
Size: 13 x 24 inches
Markings: Hand Signed & Numbered with Sugar Press chopmark.

Board Rescue Art Show work in progress with my son Ryan.

Stages of painting in progress.


Finished in front of my sheshed.

No comments: