Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Off the Lip radio show last night Ladies Night Surfing and Skateboarding in Santa Cruz

OTL#30 - Jane "The Lane" McKenzie & Judi Oyama

Two women who have been a foundation in their respective sports... Jane "The Lane" McKenzie, in surfing, and Judi Oyama in skateboarding.

October 16, 2013

I turned this down a few times but thank to Neil's nudging I decided to do it last Thursday as I was getting ready to go to the Worlds. I am not a good public speaker. Plug op I didn't mention this blog. Kind of felt people would wonder why I had a judioyama.com website. It is for me mainly and for people that ask me what I've been up too. One thing I should or corrected was in the interview is Board Rescue is not just for inner city kids. It is for all groups and they can read and fill out the application on BoardRescue.org

Other skaters coming to Off the Lip radio shows include Rob Roskopp on Tuesday, October 22,nd and Steve Olson on Nov. 5th

No comments: