Saturday, September 17, 2011

Thank you everyone for a great Board Rescue evening at the Boardroom



Images are posted on Board Rescue Flickr page I am working on putting them on the ebay foyster2 page

Here is the board I made. I was so busy working and working on the show I didn't think I would be able to squeeze in my own but glad I did. I got through college by airbrushing surfboards so I used paint, masking tape and paint pens.



My longtime friend Eli Atkins and Paul Keye made the "scratcher" board set up.




Cindy Whitehead's board was a hit with the girls and ladies. Many came to me and told me how much they liked it. There were many great boards and will post later.





All Proceeds go to Board Rescue. Board Rescue's mission is to provide skateboards and safety equipment to organizations that work with underprivileged and/or at-risk youth.


Big thank you to the Boardroom Crew

No comments: