Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wordpress is all the rage but Blogger is easier

Yeah, started moving my blog to Wordpress. It is a little bit more complicated. The search is higher on my blogger. By stats that works for me. I don't have time at the moment to go into more details. I have been swamped with Facebook business page web design, packaging and other projects. I think Wordpress for website development and websites is great. Just think that for fast efficiency this is better for my blog.

It is super important if you are a small business to have a presence on Facebook. It is your 411 since more people are searching on Facebook then Google these days.

I work with business clients to set up with their Facebook Business page. Explain the privacy features and help develop their business page look and feel, link it to their website, add Flickr slide shows and other useful features. It is a complete circle with social media, marketing, graphics and links. Designing a profile image as small as it may seem is really important. That little icon. How you crop it how you move it. You want to know I can help.

I enjoy working on the big stuff and the little stuff. It makes your marketing branding cohesive.

Here are a few great articles on Facebook and local businesses.
Local Search Trends for Businesses part 2

78% of consumers trust peer recommendations. Word of Mouth. Social Media Revolution
Social Media video


INFLUENCERS is a short documentary that explores what it means to be an influencer and how trends and creativity become contagious today in music, fashion and entertainment.



Judi Oyama
Creative Director

Maximum Impact Design

GRAPHIC DESIGN | BRANDING | PRINT | PACKAGING | WEB | SOCIAL MEDIA

Aptos, CA 95003

831-688-2972 office/fax
judi@maximumimpactdesign.com
maximumimpactdesign.com


NextSpace
101 Cooper Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060

No comments: