Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Giro Catalog design in Graphis Brochure Book

Just got the book in today.


Just came across a book that has a catalog design I did in it. I had totally forgotten about it. I remember getting a call and sending in some pages and giving them all the credits. I never saw the finished book but just ordered one so I'm looking forward to seeing it live. Graphis Brochures 5 (Graphis Brochures)
This edition presents more than 250 international designers and is specifically designed to illustrate the complete impact of each brochure. I found one for under $14.00 bucks new hard cover on Amazon.
I think it's the 2004 year since I have Eli Atkins and Rye Crowen listed in the designer credits, Eric Richter as copy writer, printer Anderson Litho, Studio is Greg Shapleigh, and a ton of photographers from Johnathan Tse, Phil Banko Studios for product, Graham Watson, Icon Media, Scott Markewitz, J. Devich, Rich VanEvery, Peter Dejohn, Christophe Ena, Laurent Emmanuel, Bob Allen, Derek Frankowski, Mark Dawson, John Gibson, Stephen Wilde, Dan Campbell, Tom Moran, Sterling Lorence, Greg Shapleigh (small inside Giro shots) and illustrators Michael Schwab and Joe Saputo. If you see the book it's on Pages 76-77.
I've worked with very talented folks. Thanks everyone for being amazing. Even have Jamie Little in a photo modeling the Giro helmets for women's Eclipse road helmet in a leopard print designed helmet graphic that I did. Anyone that knows me knows I like Leopard print. I think it every woman has as least one or two leopard print items in there arsenal.



No comments: