Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Maximum Impact Design Current Portfolio

Seems it is always hardest to work on your own stuff. I update this Maximum Impact Design portfolio site on a regular basis since it is something I can do quickly. I am working on Sessions new 2011 Catalog. Worked on Camelbak's 2011 colors and graphics but can't show anyone until they launch next spring 2010 for 2011. I was super stoked to work on some new stuff and with some cool artists. More later to come. Working on Prima's and Foy Construction websites. Finished Cypress Garden's site and have a few more projects in the works.

Working on doing a women's beginning Skateboard Class at UCSC, Graphic design high school stoke and a few other irons in the fire. Never a dull moment. I work hard and play hard. Love what I do.


No comments: