Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Giro Snow Illustrations Mark Burrier





Came across some illustrations that Mark Burrier created for the Giro Snow catalog. It was a fun project. He is a talented illustrator. The catalog with these images won an award. Was the year Giro launched goggles! Eric Richter and Bob Scales the two marketing managers are a great duo to work with. I feel lucky to have the opportunity to work with so many talented artists over the decades. The best place I have found new artists is in Communication Arts, Juxtapoz, Giant Robot, Colors magazine and some online sources like Coroflot.

I love it when I work with an artist right before they go big and I can not afford them. James Jean, Jim Phillips, Jimbo Phillips, Mojo, Eric Bailey another. Talent is talent. Biggest artist to date that I've worked with is Michael Schwab with the Lance Armstrong poster.

No comments: