Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gary Holl book spread IDEO book



I love my pencil book. very cool design book by IDEO. My favorite spread and my bud "Gary Holl" Apple Computer employee, skater, President Board Rescue. Dig it.


Gary Holl Slalom riding: shot with GoPro Hero Camera from Gary H. on Vimeo.

Fun slalom session this morning. John Ravitch you are the best. Thank you for such a cool gift and the slalom tips this morning. My legs hurt like I did a 1,000 squats.


This afternoon I went to a memorial for a very close friends father. He was a wonderful person and made me thing how lucky I am to be alive. I hope to take away the positive energy I saw today at his gathering. The stories that were told and the memories. I loved the quotes. Live for the moment!

Sometimes you don't choose the material; the material chooses you.

Thank you for working on the book. Farewell to Manzanar with Jeanne and bringing the story of the internment camps out to the mainstream thus getting my relatives to help make the movie "Beyond Barbed Wire".

No comments: