Thursday, May 14, 2020

Homemade Mask Template Passion Project Shared

I am happy to see my mask design shared and available. I have put tons of weekend and early morning hours into making a mask template. I stared as making masks for my family and a few of the templates I found and made didn't fit well. I over designed and made a more complicated one with pleats and straps. David at LifeAid the project manager told me I had to make it one page and simple. That was harder than I imagined but in the end I am super stoked on the final Mask Template download available for Free on a LIFEAID Beverage Page Erik Designed.

Cindy Whitehead my BFF was kind enough to share it on her amazing Girl is not a 4 letter word site.

One of the best messages I got yesterday was this one from Stacy. I hope to go to San Mateo and shop at her family business Takahashi Market soon. One of the things Japanese Americans have in common is having parents interned in Japanese Internment Camps. I'm a product of Poston 1 and 2. As our parents age it's a topic and a little history we learn each time we communicate and share stories. Family history note. Beyond Barbed Wire Movie produced by my Uncle Yukio Sumida 442nd member and Purple Heart recipient.

Beyond Barbed Wire - Trailer from Steve Rosen on Vimeo.

No comments: