Sunday, December 21, 2014

Madonna 12" Vinyl Collection time to clear out for the New Year

I have been a long time Madonna fan went to almost every concert she put on in Northern California since the 80's. I collected way to much of her stuff over the years. Between Skateboarding, Surfing, Snowboarding items and Lance Armstrong (LS stuff most I purged). I want to clear stuff out. Keeping the Skateboard items or loaning them to a few museums. When I had a choice years ago to have a C section I picked August 16th to give birth to my second son Ryan. I was given too dates one the 13th the other the 16th which so happened to be Madonna's B day. I will be adding the links to the eBay items. More pure entertainment but also great for other Madonna diehards to enjoy these songs. Many extended, dub remixes.

Group 1 to eBay Listing

1-Madonna Drowned World/Substitute For Love

2-Erotica Double Vinyl

3-The Power of Love

4-Like A Prayer

Group 2 line to eBay Listing

1- Borderline 2 cut single

Side One - Borderline (new mix) 6:54

Side Two - Lucky Start (new mix) 7:13

2- Everybody 5:56

Everybody (Dub Version) 9:23

3- Causing a Commotion (Silver Screen Mix)

Causing a Commotion(Dub)

Causing a Commotion(Movie House Mix)

Jimmy Jimmy (LP Version)

4- Dress You UP 45 RPM

Dress You UP (The 12" Formal Mix)

Dress You UP (The Casual Instrumental Mix)

Shoo-Bee-Doo (LP Verision)

Will list once I eBay.

Will list once I eBay.

No comments: