Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Final DM 34 class Student Project

First semester video project learning Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. I like the program better than Final Cut Pro 7. I never tried to learn 10 since I heard it cut out all of the good parts so the past two semesters prior Cabrillo College had FCP 7 version. This is my final project that I handed in yesterday. I added some final credits and signed up for a special 1 time only class available for next Spring 2014. The class is the same time as DM 35 - Wednesdays at 11:15AM to 2:20PM. The course work is the same. We will be using the new Premiere Pro, and for the first time ever, After Effects, which is in much demand. Projects will include creating a video title graphic and commercial. Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) Volvo Trucks - The Epic Split feat. Van Damme (Live Test 6) Thank you to Enya music in the background. Cooper our dog.

No comments: