Saturday, November 23, 2013

Rich Black for illustrator digital or CMYK print

If you are curious which is the blackest black I did this little test. I placed 100 K, CMYK Rich Black combinations on the background of a Adobe Premiere. I didn't like the warm black on the rich black background. I tested a few different blacks and came to the conclusion that registration black was the best match for digital video needs. These are illustrator Maximum Impact Design vector art directly placed in Adobe Premiere. What I like better about this program over Apple Final Cut Pro is that you can edit you Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator file and they will relink and update without having to re import your original files.
Black A- Rich Black C-45 M-35 Y-35 K-100 B- Rich Black C-75 M-68 Y-67 K-90 C- Rich Black Registration C- Rich Black C-70 M-50 Y-30 K-100 D-Rich Black 100-K

No comments: