Thursday, March 10, 2011
WHO: Surfers, Shapers, Designers, Craftsman, Manufacturers
WHAT: Surfboards and the culture that flows from them.
WHEN: Saturday March 19 10am-6pm & Sunday March 20 10am-4pm
WHERE: Rittenhouse Building – Downtown Santa Cruz
WHY: Because surfers really only care about two things; waves and the equipment to ride them with.
HOW: $10 at the door includes SURFER Magazine subscription and door prizes including surfboards…
It is all about the surfboard; has always been about the surfboard. We at the SACRED CRAFT Consumer Surf Expo feel it is time to reassert that philosophy. To put the surfboard-and the modern-day kahunas who craft them-back at the forefront of surf culture. To place that influence, that importance, that responsibility, back in the hands of the artisans, surfers, and shapers who design our sacred crafts-and ultimately our future.
ATTRACTIONS / EXHIBITS / FESTIVITIES
* Tribute to the Masters Shape-off honoring Doug Haut presented by US Blanks
* Billabong XXL Exxperience
* Shapers For Humanity live shaping presented by Surf Aid International
* Great deals on surfboards, wetsuits, boardbags and other surf industry goods
* Collect-able surfboard ‘Antique Road Show’
* Korduroy TV Short Films Lounge
* “Best of Show” Award
* Surfboard demo Sunday morning 7am-10am open to the public
* Surfers Playing Music for Surfers on the music stage
* Art Grotto featuring surfer artists and friends.
* Food and Beverage featuring PRIMO Beer
Hotline Wetsuits will be at Booth 14